Thursday, August 16, 2007

One more month to go!


This is Keri at 36 weeks pregnant. God's grace has been very evident throughout this pregnancy.

7 comments:

cottrell family said...

Looking good! You won't last another month, though. Maybe another two weeks...an August baby!

Ryan said...

Keri, it is about time, I missed seeing you pregnant the first time, can't wait to see the next addition to the Sheckler fam.

Anonymous said...

Yah! I am so glad you are on board in the blogging community! It's fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for sharing via the web.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you again after all these year. All the best with the birth and our prayers are will you.

Lots of love from the Harbottle Family.
Bruce, Karen, Rebekah, Lachlan, Chelsea-Rose and Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

and I bet you can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

Kerri,

Don't know if you remember me, but it's Laura Kumpe from your Istanbul days. congratulations on the upcoming birth of your second child! It was great to find you blog thru Ryan's. My husband and I have 2 kiddos - ages 5&4 that keep us hopping in Virginia. Will be praying for you in these last days of pregnancy! - Laura K Sadikoglu