Okay, you may have thought it was Selah getting her first haircut but alas, it was Sofia. Ten days shy of her 3rd birthday we took her to get her first haircut. Her hair finally came in this year. Now, it wasn't that long or straggly but it did have a lot of wispy hairs that were all different lengths and were getting in her eyes.
The pictures are before, during and after.
Let's see if it's another three years before her next haircut.
2 comments:
In the "after" picture she seems to be saying, "I think its a little uneven over here, and the layers are a little longer then I wanted and I'm not really sure about how this color turned out..." It starts so young ;) Really tho, she is a doll, how fun! Keri, I tagged you, check out my blog....
I love when she sucks her thumb and pulls on her ear. So cute!
Post a Comment