Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Froggy to Baby


Unfortunately most newborn babies really do look like little froggies. Their limbs are flailing everywhere, their legs bent like froglegs, and they are all splotchy. Who said babies are cute? Well, I do! Our little girl is passing the froggy stage and becoming a cute little baby (always to mommy and daddy). Here is Selah at 8 weeks old.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

She's beautiful. (So's the 3-year-old.)

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love the bow. If you haven't yet, check out Stephanie (Moore) Rogers business, brilliantbows.com

Anonymous said...

Selah is so precious. It's so fun everytime I see her it is like seeing a whole new baby! They change so fast!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she will love the fact that you once refered to her as a froggy ;)

Morgan Jane said...

Oh my goodness! I just found your blog Keri, and I am SOOOOO excited! It's nice to reconnect after so long! Both your daughers are sooo beautiful, and I'm so excited for you all. How have you been?