This past Sunday night our church presented their annual Christmas program. The children's choir sang a few songs then the adult choir performed a beautiful Christmas "suite" with a live, full orchestra. Very moving.
To get things kicked off the "Play-n-Praise" choir (3 and 4 yr. olds) sang "Go Tell It on the Mountain". Needless to say, our little Sofia stole the show. Mommy and daddy had asked her to sing loud and clear for the glory of God and by golly she did. Her voice could be heard well above the voices of her shy peers. You would have thought there was a microphone in front of her but there wasn't. It became "cute" and "funny" when Sofia sang at her own pace and a couple of times sang the wrong words...but again, she kept singing loud and clear! The packed house of around 500 people LOVED it! Many high fives were given to her on the way down from the stage. What a memory!!!
If you ever visit be sure to ask about seeing the video.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...so.cute. You need to post a video of that here, because I think I speak for everyone when I say that, we want to see it. I really appreciate that you teach your kids from such a young age to do all for the glory of God. I don't see that much.
Post a Comment