Sunday, March 30, 2008

TAGGED...I'm it!

Mrs. Reynolds has tagged me.
(This has been updated as of 4/2; I got some of you on 4/1.  Ha!)

4 jobs I have had.
1.  Batting cage attendant
2.  Summer camp programmer
3  Director of Admissions
4. Director of Mobilization

4 movies I've watched more than once.
1.  Sliding Doors
2.  Beat Street 
3.  Field of Dreams
4.  Sound of Music

4 places I have lived.
1.  Mill Valley, CA
2.  Kingstown, St. Vincent
3.  Riverside, CA
4.  Istanbul, Turkey

4 things I look forward to in this coming year
1.  winter ending
2.  watching Selah and Sofia walk hand in hand
3.  walking barefoot in the sand
4.  reading through the O.T. and the Psalms

4 t.v. shows I watch/watched
1.  The Amazing Race
2.  Dora the Explorer
3.  Between the Lions
4.  American Idol

4 places I have been
1.  Tokyo, Japan
2.  Zanzibar, Africa
3.  Prague, Republic of Czech
4.  Fenway Park

4 people that e-mail me regularly
1.  my sister
2.  my brother
3.  my mom
4.  facebook

4 of my favourite foods
1.  french fries 
2.  anything Mexican
3.  grilled zucchini
4. coconut cream pie

4 places I would like to visit
1.  Beijing, China
2.  anywhere in South America
3.  Paris, France
4.  Yankee Stadium

And I now tag...
Stephanie Rogers
Tess Berry

2 comments:

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

TODAY IS APRIL 1ST. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!:)

Mark said...

wow - I was just gettin ready to comment on my suprise at your announcement! ha! You're funny!!! :)

Stephanie