Saturday, May 10, 2008

Made it to 8.


This past month Selah and mommy didn't get much sleep.  Pain, nasal congestion, and coughing made for a couple weeks of restless nights.  But we made it through and Selah has two bottom teeth to show for it.   
Selah is such a sweet baby.  She loves to clap her hands, dance or "bobble" to music, and chase after toys.  You can't call it crawling but she definitely can make it across the room by scooting on her bottom or rolling.  And boy does she love to eat.  Any vegetable will do and a snack of cheerios is such a wonderful treat.  We have to keep those chubby cheeks chubby.:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is darling!

Morgan Jane said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute picture! I can't believe I haven't met these kids yet. So, when are you guys headed out to CA???

Rosebud Organics said...

What beautiful little girls you have!!! Selah and Cadi are about the same age--Cadi is 9 months old. No teeth yet though! :) Yes, she does look like Nathan. It's tough to say with Selah, I think she looks a lot like you Keri, but I think I see a bit of Kevin from looking at your baby pictures on a previous blog. She's a good mix of you two. :)

Anonymous said...

Keri- The outfit she is in makes her look like she is a porcelin (sp?) doll, especially with her hands out like that too! How fun, she'll be a speedster soon!