
So were you alive in 1975? It was a great year for me. We had recently moved to Redlands, CA, my brother was born and I started Kindergarten.
I recently came across this picture that was taken around March/April 1975.
I miss my sister Kelli and my brother Kirk.
4 comments:
Sofia looks so much like you!
Ditto of the previous comment! That is amazing. Yes, I was alive in 1975. We have some very similar looking family pictures. I had pretty much the same hairdo.
I agree with Melissa & Becky...I recently found old photos of my mother...I then looked back at the photos of me at that same age...It looks like I wasn't adopted after all(old family joke)...and if time takes the same course...I'm gonna look HOT at age 74 too...
What in the world are you putting this picture up for? Crazy memories. Miss you, too.
Post a Comment