Check this out. Sofia is eating her dinner with chopsticks!
Pretty cool, huh? And aren't they adorable?

My dear friend Wendy and her family enjoy Asian food. And of course when eating most Asian foods you use chopsticks. Well, Wendy's daughter (then 18 mos.) wanted to use chopsticks like her mommy and daddy. So Wendy got her a pair of training chopsticks and was sweet enough to also get some for Sofia and
Selah.
Thank you!!! We love them!
6 comments:
Very cute!
Oh my goodness, that is adorable!! What will they think of next??!!
It was our pleasure. We're glad she enjoys them.
Looks like Sofia is getting the hang of it! I also heard that having the little ones eat with chop sticks helps them learn to chew their food better & makes it more difficult for them to rush through their meal.
I was showing Kevin this blog entry at breakfast yesterday and Kendra saw Sofia's chopsticks. She threw hers down and started saying, "pink, pink, pink." They switched styles between when I ordered them for her and when I ordered them for gifts. Poor kid. :-) How she loves pink and how Mom smiles, wonders where she got it, and appreciates that God created her as her own, unique being.
good for her!
that's how lots of korean kids learn how to use them. i never had a pair, don't think they were around then. but i still one for myself! ^^
Post a Comment