Last week we had an amazing week of Vacation Bible School. This was the third year that Kevin and I served as directors of our VBS.
If any of you ever attended VBS as a kid or served as a worker, you know that it is quite a week. VBS is no doubt a lot of fun. There are crafts, games, music and snacks. However, most importantly, for one week, three hours a day, children ages 3 through 5th grade are taught the Word of God. How wonderful is that!
This year's theme was Boomerang Express, an adventure that took us Down Under to Australia. The boomerang theme was a great reminder that "It all comes back to Jesus". Our verse was I John 4:9: " In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent His only son into the world, so that we might live through Him."
VBS only comes once a year but our prayer is that we are living through Him everyday!!!
Kevin starting off the morning in prayer.
Sofia enjoying craft time.Selah didn't quite know what to think of the week.
Sofia and her classmates.

2 comments:
I love that picture of Selah.
That picture of Selah is FABULOUS :) I remember feeling that way about VBS sometimes, too. It gets a little overwhelming!
Post a Comment