(If you don't read this, at least watch the attached video.)
Today of all days I saw this video for the first time. Wow!!! It has rocked me. It has reminded me. It has encouraged me.
Ten years ago on August 17, 1999 I was sleeping quite soundly in my bed of one month in Istanubul, Turkey when early that morning I was awakened by a strong shaking. It was an earthquake.
That earthquake measured 7.4 on the richter scale. That earthquake was centered about one hour east of Istanbul. That earthquake killed almost 20,000 people (some reports say more).
Where are those 20,000 people? Had they heard the gospel? Did they know Jesus Christ?
Being that Turkey is predominantly muslim, I suffice it to say that those 20,000 people are in hell.
Do they deserve to be in hell anymore than me? NO!
That is why we GO!!!!
Please take the time to view this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZiMlwXU6fQ
No comments:
Post a Comment