Yes, this is me. Keri L. Sheckler in the water with water skis. Those of you who know me well know that I'm not the most, how should we put it, athletic person around. And it's not that I'm just not athletic, I just don't enjoy doing very many physical activities.
But water skiing. I love it. I first learned to ski when I was in college. Last year I went skiing for the first time in almost 20 years. So needless to say when the offer came to go out and ski this weekend, I was quite excited.
Here I am putting on the junior skis. The boot of the adult ski wouldn't go small enough to fit my size 5 1/2/6 foot size.
2 comments:
Way to go, Keri! Looks like fun!
Yay! You're adventurous. I'd love to water ski someday, but never have yet.
Post a Comment