Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow play and friends!


I know I've blogged quite a few times about the girls playing in the snow but guess what?  It's winter time here in the midwest and that is what we do!

Last week we had a playdate with our friends the Hanburys.  Miles and his daddy had put together a sled run in their backyard.  So on Thursday, I packed up the girls and all of their gear and headed over to their house for some fun time in the snow.

Here is Miles.  He is 5 yrs old and very proud of his sled run.  He should be.  Especially considering he and his family just moved here a couple of months ago from Florida.



Here are the girls observing Miles while he showed them how to sled on his run.



Sofia LOVED it!!!!



Here's Miles going down backwards.



Selah went "down" a couple of times and opted to play on the swingset.  Valerie (who is 4 yrs old and one of Sofia's good buddies) was so sweet and helped push Selah on the swings.


Here's the gang:
Mommy Dina
Kids l to r:  George (2), Selah (2), Sofia (5), Miles (5), and Valerie (4).  Baby Nora (4 mos.) was inside sleeping.
Oh, and Mommy Keri?  I'm behind the camera.:)

No comments: