Friday, February 5, 2010

Sickness and Un-sweetness

Kev here.

Keri is in California for a few days. The sickness is going around. Keri left for southern California yesterday afternoon not feeling her best. She flew to southern California to help train Cal Baptist students on their short-term mission trips this year. I hope she is quickly recovering from the symptoms she was experiencing.

This morning Sofia woke up with a sore stomach and a high temperature. Poor thing, she misses her mommy, and daddy is doing his best to comfort her. I am trying to convince her that if she "throws up" it will actually help her. (Yeah, that's going about as well as expected.)

Meanwhile, Selah is on an antibiotic for a virus that produced a rash on her arms. She is feeling fine, but according to the doctor she is still contagious.

Please pray that I don't get sick in the next couple of days, and if it is God's will that I do, then please ask that He will give me supernatural strength. My wife will tell you that I do not handle sickness very well. When I do get sick then I like to be treated like... well, every other man. However, my bride will not be here to care for her "poor little bunny".

1 comment:

Nathan & Brenda Goshert said...

Sorry to hear that! We'll keep your family in our prayers! I know it's hard when momma is away, and to have sickies on top of it makes it that much harder. Hang in there! God's grace is sufficent... even when you're sick! :)