Baby brother continues to grow, and grow, and grow. We are so thankful for his health but momma can't lie, she is getting anxious about his size but at the same time is ready to hold and cuddle this handsome dude.
Check out his foot. Isn't it adorable?
But check out his cheeks. These are cheeks that just want to be squeezed!!!!
These pics are from this week's check-up. Baby brother is now approximately weighing in at 7lbs 9oz and is in the 83%. If he waits until his due date, he could be 10lbs.
Momma's doctor, however, isn't sure he will wait until May 30. She thinks he even has a chance to come out by next weekend. He is in position, mommy began experiecing some contractions today, and dialation has begun.
As you can see by the picture of momma, this wouldn't be so bad.:)


4 comments:
Wow, Keri! Wow.
We never had such a late sonogram. That's amazing. Maybe he wants to greet you for Mother's Day.
Congrats Sheckler's on your little one to be.
YAY! I wish I lived closer so that I could squeeze his little cheeks too! Rest up! :)
Post a Comment