Our header is a picture that Sofia drew of our family a couple of weeks ago. I love the details she adds to her pictures.
Daddy and Selah have blue eyes while mommy and Sofia have brown(ish) eyes. Selah is wearing a dress in her favourite colour of yellow, and Sofia is wearing her favourite colour, pink. Mommy, wearing a dress, is holding baby brother who has brown hair and brown eyes (pretty accurate so far). Next to mommy is daddy with his blue pants and his blue and green shirt (daddy's favourite colours).
I also love the beautiful day she has us enjoying. Sunshine, a bird, a butterfly, and a caterpillar in the grass. The clouds are brown but Sofia told me she drew them that way so we could see them.
Thank you, Sofia for such a great picture of our family!
1 comment:
Too cute! I love all the luscious lashes that the ladies got:) Nice work, Sophia!
Post a Comment