We knew this was the year to have a party for Sofia. It was her "golden birthday" (turning six on the sixth) and her birthday landed on a Saturday.
Sofia wanted a garden theme. Now I'm not the most talented cake decorator, nor am I a very creative-type person but you know what? We had fun.
The girls helping mommy make the cupcakes the night before.
Excited about receiving a gift she really wanted. A Leapster.
Birthday girl and little sister waiting for the party to begin.
The "garden".
What's a garden without flowers, butterflies, frogs and ladybugs?
The party guests.
The girls creating garden scenes with cut-out foam shapes.
Sofia enjoying every moment.
A garden of "flowers".
Time to sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candle.
Eating cupcakes in their garden hats.
Happy Birthday, Sofia.
We are so glad you were able to celebrate with Brooke and Bree from school; Miranda, Simi, and Cecilia from the neighbourhood; Valerie, Joy, Anna, and Audrey from church; and of course, Selah and Isaiah. You are a blessed little girl and we are blessed to have you as our daughter.
1 comment:
Well, I think you're VERY creative and I always love borrowing those very creative ideas from you for my girls! Love your creativity with this party.
Post a Comment