Monday, April 18, 2011

Sofia Makes Breakfast


You've got to love a servant's heart. And I love how this little girl desires to have a servant's heart.
Last week she woke up before anyone else in the family which is something considering we are talking about Sofia. She is usually the last one to sleep and the last one to wake. I thought I heard someone about in the kitchen so when I got up it was so sweet to find that she had made breakfast for the family.
The above picture shows the breakfast she made for mommy and daddy. The green bowl had daddy's multigrain cheerios with a banana, and the white bowl had mommy's raisin bran with an apple.
The below picture shows the breakfast she made for Selah. Knowing that you eat pancakes hot, Sofia put some on a plate for Selah then left them in the freezer ready to go for her.

She helped me make the coffee then I sat down with my daughter and had a lovely breakfast.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randy / Hayley said...

I love how Sofia has such a servant's heart already. Praise the Lord for moments such as these, where you reap her lovely servanthood.

Wendy said...

That's awesome! I love all the things the kids pick up on, too. They know exactly who does what (and don't change it on them...)