I've been hopeful since child #1. Hopeful that one of my children would inherit my left-handedness. Sofia teased me by using both hands until she was almost three years old. She finally made a decision and went with the popular choice of being right-handed. Ha!
Selah never gave me hope. I knew she was right-handed from day one. Everything she did whether it be eating, playing or grabbing, she did so with her right hand.
As for Isaiah, this picture shows you that I just may have a left-handed child.
Isaiah favours using his left hand to eat and even when he places his eating utensil in his right hand he simply does so so he can use his left hand to pick up his food.
My mom told me that she knew my sister and I were left-handed from day one because we always slept facing our left arm. This is true for Isaiah as well.
Fuel for me to remain hopeful.
1 comment:
Shaun and I are both left handed and Isaac and Parker are for sure righties! I guess I'm crossing my fingers on Blake being one of us! ;)
Post a Comment