Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another reason why I love halloween.

Halloween is one of the few times a year where I feel creative.  Over the years  I've "created" a mouse, christmas present, robot, and kitty cat. All ideas of Sofia.  This year was the first year that Selah actually had her own idea of what she wanted to be.  

The most rewarding aspect of the costume creating is the interaction I have with my girls.  Allowing them to use their imagination and together bringing it to life.  They may not win the best costume trophy but you can bet your bottom dollar their giddyness, joy and pride in their costumes is THE BEST!


Sofia:  Fancy Nancy  



Those of you not familiar with Fancy Nancy, here is a link.
Selah:  A flower.


Isaiah:  A monkey. (This outfit is courtesy of our neighbour.)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know! So much fun, right? I love watching my Kevin get creative with the costumes. I'm thinking you could be directing those elementary school plays before long, though...