It finally happened. Honestly, I didn't know if it would ever happen. Isaiah just had no interest at all in climbing out of his crib. Not that it was a problem. It actually was wonderful. Every night we put him to bed with no troubles of him getting out. Each morning upon waking, he would call out to us for us to come get him.
Then a trip to Grandpa's took place over Thanksgiving. Isaiah's usual sleeping spot at Grandpa's was a pak-n-play. This time around Isaiah was just a bit too big to sleep in it. This meant sleeping in the big bed with daddy and mommy. Isaiah loved it! He even slept in the big bed all by himself during his nap time.
Upon returning from Grandpa's I figured why go back to the crib. So, even though his sisters were in a big bed by 18 months and 2 years old, 2 1/2 year old Isaiah now has his own big bed.
The funny thing is, he still calls out to us each morning for us to come get him out of bed. And that is okay by me.
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment