Easter morning we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior with our church family by eating brunch together then worshipping through song and the teaching of His Word.
The afternoon was spent in the home of our dear friends, the Gosherts. We ate a delicious Easter dinner then had a Easter Basket hunt down in the basement (the foot of snow on the ground dictated the necessity of being inside). Each person (mommies and daddies were included) hunted for their basket full of goodies and a Bible verse. Once everyone found their basket we sat together and from youngest to oldest each person read their Bible verse. Strung together the verses shared the Easter story from Matthew 28. It truly was a blessed Easter.
P.S. Many of you wonder how the bow stays in Selah's hair. Check out Brilliant Bows by my friend Stephanie.
3 comments:
Keri!
Holy Cow!
So good to hear from you. Just another reason I heart the blogworld...love your blog. How'd you end up halfway across the country? You have some G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S children! WOW!
Can I add you to my blogroll? I would love to "keep up".
Thanks for posting!
Thanks for the plug, Keri! We hope to see you guys soon :)
I just placed my order for some bows for Lily-Kate. Thanks for posting the info as I knew it was on your blog somewhere and after skimming through I found it!!
Post a Comment