Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The good and the bad.

Here are some random pics from this past week.  I didn't quite get them in order but you get the point.


Selah sported quite the "do" for Crazy Hair Day at VBS.  
Sofia had a couple of her gymnastic friends over for a beach playdate.
She did not want to go to sleep.  
But she does know how to put her hands together when you say "Let's pray".  (The closed eyes were a bonus for the picture.)
And Sofia's "do".

4 comments:

Randy / Hayley said...

Love all the pics!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Hi!
I was looking at blogs of friends from CBU and I found you!!! I can't believe you have TWO girls! They are so cute! It's been so long... Quick update: We have a little guy. Isaac is 7 1/2 months and lives up to the meaning of his name... He's always laughing! I'm also a stay at home mom (I was an elementary school teacher for three years) and Shaun is a firefighter. We're still in So Cal. Check out our two day old blog! There are more pics if you click on our friend Paige's page!

Anonymous said...

love that fatpussy showing through her shorts i want her in bed

Unknown said...

Hey anonymous, you are a coward hiding behind your comments. I guarantee you this we have friends in unique places. Keep up your comments and you will regret it....guaranteed.