I love this little girl. She makes me laugh. She makes me smile. But she also scares me.

She scares me when I catch her doing this....

That's right. Climbing on top of the table. Last night I came out of the bathroom to find her on the chair making her way onto the table. She has figured out how to pull the chair out, climb up on it, then make her way to higher ground.

As her mommy I ask, "Where's the fear?" I know, I know. It's a good thing. And it's a good thing I'm a praying momma. Praying that we don't make any trips to the emergency room.
2 comments:
Hi Keri,
I don't know if you remember me because I didn't really get to know you before you moved but I wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog. You're an encouragement. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Your girls are so cute.
-Jenni Price
She is so cute!
Post a Comment