Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I guess she was hungry.

Yesterday evening as I prepared to cook dinner Selah was hovering around my legs.  That's normal.  Nothing new.  It was a little after 5 p.m. and she was hungry.    A few minutes later I looked over and she was up on a kitchen chair leaning on the table.  Again, nothing new.  At least she wasn't up on the table.

Now, I really didn't think I had turned my back for that long but next thing I knew, I turned around and Selah was in her highchair.  What?!?

Yes, this is where I found her.

She had indeed crawled up on the table, made her way across to her highchair and lowered herself into the seat.  This pic shows where the chair was in relation to the table.  Note the pulled out chair on the left.
After getting into the chair she tried to put her bib on and said to me, "Yum-yum, mama."  Code for "I am hungry".
Dinner couldn't be served soon enough for Selah.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe she'll major in communications! She sure is clever at finding ways to communicate!

Marcella said...

Wow! That's impressive! :)