You see my haircut was not to be free. Let me tell you what happened. A couple of months ago I found out about the beauty school a few miles away. Haircuts are $13. This includes shampoo and styling. Wanting to save money I decided this is the place to go. Especially when you consider I'm growing my hair out and just need a trim.
Yesterday I went in for the trim. The young lady taking care of me noticed that my hair was quite curly underneath. Ever since I turned thirty my hair started this change but only underneath. Well, she thought it would be great to have my hair on top curly. I let her know that I was growing my hair out and long layers would be best. I also informed her that I like to straighten my hair and flip it out, put it in ponytails, etc. I like having options.
So I sat back in my chair and began to relax by reading a magazine. Then the drama began. I saw a piece of hair drop to the floor that was about four inches long. What!!!!???!!!
"Oh, look at how the curl just puffs up!" she exclaimed. I then exclaimed but you chopped off FOUR INCHES!!!!"
She quickly went and got the instructer. Next thing I know my hair is being cut by the instructor and only the instructor. She was so apologetic. The instructor let me know that my hair was actually going to look real cute and it would be on the house.
My free hair cut. It doesn't look that bad but they are the ones who styled it. It took 30 minutes to get it to look like this along with root uplifter, mousse, gel, and hairspray. Oh not to mention the diffuser. Well, I don't own any of those products.
I guess if I want to keep my free haircut looking like this I need to go spend about $60 on the diffuser and products. I wonder how it will look tomorrow.

1 comment:
Oh my! Why did the girl do that? Did she think you didn't mean it when you said you were growing out your hair? I look forward to seeing your free haircut on Wednesday :)
Post a Comment