Tomorrow marks week 17. Unbelievable. Baby Sheck #3 didn't let me forget, however, that he/she is growing and making themselves comfortable in my belly. From week #6 to week #15 I experienced morning sickness every afternoon and evening. Some evenings were really bad. A couple of times I struggled trying to take care of the girls and prepare dinner for the family so by 4:30 I was calling Kevin to come home. Can I just say that I have a most amazing husband.
Then poof! Last Monday I woke up with this new energy and have yet to experience nauseousness. Oh it is a wonderful feeling. I've also noticed this week that my regular size clothing is beginning to get a little snug. No doubt come January I will be moving onto maternity clothes.
But for now I am enjoying the belly expanison...a wonderful reminder of the miracle that is taking place in my body. God is knitting together our child.
We look forward to our child arriving around Memorial Day Weekend.
1 comment:
We are excited too. So glad the afternoon/evening sickness has gone... makes one appreciate feeling good, huh?
Love you guys!
Post a Comment