Friday, March 5, 2010

They want to be truck drivers!!


This morning the girls and I had a late breakfast at the WI/IL border truck stop.  Woohoo!  you say.   Well,  woohoo it was because we were meeting my cousin, Steve.   Steve has been driving semi-trucks for about 8 years.   I love following his status' on facebook because one day he is in  Texas, the next day in Tennessee, and the next in Montana.  You never know where he is or what he may be hauling in his trailer.  He has encountered many interesting places and interesting people.

We really did have an  enjoyable time with him.  After breakfast we headed out to the truck parking lot.   Steve let the girls climb up in the cab and check things out.  Sofia was impressed by the bunkbed.  Selah liked playing with the remote for the xm radio.

And both girls LOVED when cousin Steve took us for a spin around the parking lot.  They probably thought they were on a ride at Disneyland or something.  And of course they both loved sitting in the driver's seat. 






We look forward to meeting up with you again somewhere, Steve.  Let's just hope it isn't another 9 years.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I showed this to my mom. The pictures turned out well! It means a lot to me, when I can meet with a family member, while I'm out doing my job around the country.