Sunday, April 18, 2010

Definitely not a sprinkle.

Last week these three lovely friends of mine hosted what I thought was going to be a Baby Sprinkle.


Carmen, Melanie, and Sheree

It was more like a Baby Downpour.  We had a great time of eating yummies, playing games, and sharing life with some amazing friends from church.



The downpour of gifts included baby necessities and many adorable BOY outfits.  Our son will not have to wear pink! 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun fun! So great to be blessed, isn't it? When do we get a boy name picked out? Do I have to guess again this time? Is it going to be an "S"?

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

That cake was amazing! Loved the little baby in the flower. I think I'm just as excited as Leslie is for "the name."

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Wish I could have been there. Just looking at the picture makes me want to jump in and give each one of you (those who showered and you who were showered upon ;-) a great big hug. Miss you all from Thailand!

love, rachel :o)

Stephanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sorry I missed it :( I agree - cute cake!

Randy / Hayley said...

Blessings upon blessings! Fun.