Yay!!!! I was hoping there would be an announcement. I love the name and how the end matches with the girls'. He's a cutie. Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, Shecklers!
Congratulations to you all. Love, Randy & Hayley and girls.
Brings tears to my eyes... Oh how I love little boys!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congrats Shecklers!!-Adam & Jen
I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! What a sweet boy!
Congratulations! Wish we could be there to give you all hugs and meet the newest member. :-)-rachel (for Mike and Jonathan, too ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay!!!! I was hoping there would be an announcement. I love the name and how the end matches with the girls'. He's a cutie. Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, Shecklers!
Congratulations to you all. Love, Randy & Hayley and girls.
Brings tears to my eyes... Oh how I love little boys!
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Congrats Shecklers!!
-Adam & Jen
I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! What a sweet boy!
Congratulations! Wish we could be there to give you all hugs and meet the newest member. :-)
-rachel (for Mike and Jonathan, too ;-)
Post a Comment