This morning Sofia came downstairs with a letter in her hand. She wrote it last night after being put to bed. Kevin and I were pretty blown away by the depth of her words. This is the letter (She had to read it to me and show me where her sentences were.)
I love you God. I know you are watching me. I'm doing stuff wrong like right now.
Do you really love me? God it is hard to listen. I'm a Christian.
Give me wisdom. I want to be like you but I know I need your help.
That is why you are here.

3 comments:
So sweet and precious! What a great moment to know that God is answering your prayers and working in her heart and life! It's wonderful that she shares with you too!
What deep, honest & right faith! She is praying the gospel. Encouraging!
Wow! That warms the heart. Such heartfelt words coming from such a young little girl...so precious!
Post a Comment