With most of our family living in California, Michigan, and Oklahoma, it is difficult to gather for family celebrations. Over the years we have found it a great blessing to invite our family and friends from all over the world to celebrate our children’s birthdays with a “Circle of Prayer”.
Isaiah Lee Sheckler is turning one!
Please join our “Circle of Prayer” for him on May 24,
•Pray that Isaiah will continue to develop physically, emotionally, and mentally.
•Pray that Isaiah’s relationship with his sisters will be one of love and friendship.
•Pray that Isaiah will understand the depth of love that God has for him.
•Pray that Isaiah will someday understand the meaning of his name (God is our Rescuer) and, by God’s grace, enter into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
•Pray that Isaiah will declare the meaning of his name to others.
•Pray that we, his parents, will daily find opportunity to teach Isaiah the ways of the Lord.
1 comment:
I missed the 24th, but I did pray for Isaiah tonight. I also thanked God for your blog and the examples of what a Godly parent looks like.
Post a Comment