No, I didn't mis-title this entry. Most parents might have said Teething = Sleepless Nights. I am so glad this isn't us.
Isaiah is quite the teether. His first two teeth appeared at three months without us even noticing. At thirteen months he is working on teeth #s 13-16. Now he does have some side effects to his teething. There is always lots of drool. I mean lots. He always gets a runny nose. And the most wonderful side effect is that he takes extra long naps and still sleeps through the night. It's almost as if he goes to sleep in order to hide from the pain (and no, I don't medicate him).
Unbelievably he will soon have all of his baby teeth. After this round of teething he only has his two year old molars to come.
2 comments:
Holy Cow!!That is amazing. Jonas only has two teeth.... He's 13 months and only two teeth. Glad your boy is taking it like a champ!
What a blessing.
Post a Comment