I just read a friend's blog and she stated that after three boys she is finally getting it down. Well, after two girls, I can say that I'm still trying to get this boy thing down. HA!
Just the other night our kids spent some time at a church family's home. When we came to pick them up they shared how Isaiah just loved the trains. This was new information to me because well, we didn't have any trains in the house. But I shouldn't have been surprised because Isaiah loves to line his blocks up in a long train.
Being that our friends' boys have outgrown their trains, they insisted that we take at least some of the train toys. What a wonderful gift. As soon as we got home from church yesterday, Isaiah was down on the floor playing with the trains. This morning, the first thing he wanted to do was play with the trains.
Our boy who loves cars, balls and TRAINS...
No comments:
Post a Comment