Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Family Festivities

We love our Fridays with daddy.  Today's outing, however, was limited to being indoors.  The temperatures read 14 degrees but the wind chill made it closer to 0 degrees.  Yes, a very cold day.

Here is our day in pics.

We took a drive up into Wisconsin.  

Enjoyed lunch at Culver's.  Sofia loved sitting as close as possible to daddy during lunch.  She said it was, "Cozy!".
And yes, Amy H., I was there.  I should have smiled but this pic is for you.
We enjoyed seeing many of God's Christmas trees.
Then we went home and decorated our own Christmas tree.
Selah loved the lights and balls.
After dinner Sofia and mommy baked sugar cookies.

Ahhhh...we love family fridays.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wonderful! That's what I'm looking forward to.

The Hofschroer's said...

YAY for the picture of Keri!!! It looks like you had a great day as a family!