Monday, December 1, 2008

Looking like Christmas!

Today is the first of December no doubt.  This morning we woke up to a winter wonderland.  The Thanksgiving holiday weekend has officially ended and now we turn to the Christmas season.


This is what I saw out the loft window upon waking this morning.

The view out our backdoor.

The dusting of snow added to the Christmas decor on our front step.

After lunch I bundled up the girls for a short few minutes of snow play.  It was Selah's first time playing in the snow.  She LOVED it!


This morning we talked about Mary and how she was chosen by God to be Jesus'  mommy here on earth.  These are pics of the girls dressing like Mary.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching purple snowsuits!

The Hofschroer's said...

thanks for sharing the snow with those of us in Cali!!!

Randy / Hayley said...

Love your view!!