I recently became aware of the fact that I have many a picture of our children and quite a few pictures with their daddy. I don't, however, have many pictures of me with my kids. This is simply because I am the picture taker in the family.
Before we headed out for a family outing today, I had Kevin take a picture of me with my precious, precious children. Sofia will be turning seven in just a couple of weeks. Selah is four years old and Isaiah is 16 months old.
4 comments:
Great photos!! (and you're so blonde!)
Same problem here... So how do we get our men to pick up the camera and take more of US??? I guess like you did... Ask them! I'm in a resent post but only because I took the picture my self! Wait, I just had a baby... Maybe I don't want to be in pictures yet;)
I may not comment much these days but I still love following your blog!!!
Love it! Miss you Keri!
It's the same way in my house, I look at pics of events and remember I was there because I remember taking them! :)
BEAUTIFUL family, you are blessed! :)
Post a Comment