Monday, April 23, 2012

Things that are making me think.

I'm just going to jot some things out on this post that may or may not make sense to someone else.  These are written in no particular order and are not flushed out thoughts at all.  If you feel like commenting, go for it.


Parenting is hard.
I struggle with judging others.
I struggle with keeping my mouth shut.
My desire is to be a follower of Christ who is known to others as such a person.
Why do we gather together on Sundays?
I like being labeled a "missions-minded person".
I don't like being labeled THE "missions-minded person".
Too often I'm a clanging-symbol.
I treasure my relationship with my husband.
God just blows my mind sometimes.  Actually A LOT!
Do my actions reflect my convictions?
Even though I miss California, I enjoy living in the Midwest.
Experiencing four seasons has taught me a lot about God.
It all comes down to the gospel.
It all comes down to Jesus Christ.
Why does "equality" matter so much?
People justifying their worldly choices drive me crazy.
I do the same.
I am sooooooo thankful for those that speak truth in my life.
I appreciate those that live out the truth they speak.
What would we do without each other?
Vulnerability scares me.
Boy, am I a sinner.
Thank you, Jesus for the gift of salvation!!!!







1 comment:

Brenda said...

So many things on your list are true of me too. Sometimes it's overwhelming. Other times it makes me realize how desperate I am for Jesus. I'm so thankful for you Keri!