This week is Spring break. Therefore, Sofia was able to accompany me to language on Monday. Mondays are a little different. This is the day that I travel to another area of town where the majority of our pg (people group) live. I spend time simply listening to the language as well as trying to speak the language.
My language nurturer Eve is in the middle. She introduced us to her friend, Lucky. They adored Sofia and were pleased she wore a head covering. Girls begin wearing one at seven years old.
We enjoyed some shopping and then sat in one of the shops for a cup of tea. The pg tea has special spices and is made with camel's milk. Very rich and tasty. Sofia loves it.
Come visit and you can come have tea with us!!!!
1 comment:
I love tea! But, camels milk...sounds a little lumpy to me!
Post a Comment