Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dress up time!

Tonight we went to Kids4Truth at our church as we do every Wednesday night during the school year. Because halloween is just two days away, Pastor Kevin deemed tonight "Dress Up Night".

For the past 11 months Sofia has wanted to be a present. So today I went to task trying to make her a present that was wearable. It came out alright. And thankfully it was very cheap. I just used an old box and wrapping paper and ribbon from last Christmas.

As for Selah, poor thing, well, she doesn't have much say right now so I simply dressed her up in Sofia's toy cooking clothes. She didn't mind and of course, we thought she was pretty cute.

We just love her little round face.

Oh!  Do you want me to cook you something?


Wouldn't you want this face looking at you from under your tree?


Being the present.  She loved people not knowing she was inside.


And the girls with Pastor Kevin, I mean, daddy.   Yes sir!

No comments: