Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pics from the outing.

Selah enjoying the pumpkin patch.

The fam pic with pumpkins.


Some of the apples that we picked.



A group of us took a tour of the orchards.  


Sofia (on the right) loved playing with her friends Charlotte (peeking around the window) 
and Anna (in front).


Picking the apples.


You couldn't help but bite into one.  They were so delicious.  A frost earlier in the morning helped give them a crisp bite.

2 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I love the apple orchards this time of year...nothing beats them!

Tonja said...

Keri - it is so hard to believe that the little bump in your belly 15 months ago is now 1. Time flies doesn't it? My niece is now 3.5 and I have a new niece that is almost 3 months old. My sister told me on Sunday that the baby just cut her first tooth. Can you believe it? A tooth at 3 months old? Crazy. Glad to see that you guys are doing okay.