A few weeks ago, Kevin and I obtained our local driver's license. They are good for two years and will expire in the year 2008. Remember, it is only the year 2006 here. Ha!
Even though we have our licenses, we haven't done any driving. This is due to not having a vehicle. But all is good. We take a minibus to get around nearby (which I will post about later). But to get to places that are at far distances such as the girls' school and shopping, we have become very reliant upon our dear taxi driver friend who I will call K-man. K-man is very reliable, on-time and tells us that he charges Mr. Kevin the local rate. For this we are thankful.
This pic is of K-man's taxi. Our dear friend is the front seat and I'm in the back.
This is at one of the many roundabouts. No stoplights here. And yes, that is a horse drawn vehicle.
Make sure you don't get run over by the mule train. Definitely watch where you step.
I was grateful not to have stopped behind this truck. But you do have to admire the stacking skills.
Whoa! Don't fall over!



No comments:
Post a Comment