Friday, May 15, 2009

I'll Miss You!

 
Dear Sofia and Selah,

Today I leave on a trip to Israel for 12 days.  Israel is a country far away from Grayslake, IL.  It is a land of many places found in the Bible.  I will be staying in Nazareth.  Nazareth is the city where Jesus lived as a young boy. My main reason for going on this trip is to tell people about Jesus.  

I will miss you guys a lot!  
I will miss seeing your beautiful faces each morning.
I will miss watching you dance and sing.
I will miss playing with you.
I will miss taking you to storytime at the library.
I will miss your hugs and kisses.
I will miss your funny faces.
I will miss your squealing.
I will miss singing "Jesus Loves Me" to you at bedtime.
I will miss you.

But girls, I cannot miss out on this opportunity to go.  To go to a place where people need to know about Jesus.  To go to places such as Nazareth, Jerusalem, Jericho, and the Dead Sea.  I will have many experiences and stories to share with you when I return.  I pray this trip will benefit our family and our spiritual growth.

I love you girls sooooo much.  I am so thankful that I get to be your mommy.

Lots of love,
Mommy


Posted by Picasa

No comments: