
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
- William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice
I am so blessed to have a wife that wants to share the light of Christ to the world! Soon, Lord-willing, I will be able to hold my Sweets again! I am eager to feel her embrace and to see her beautiful smile. Of course, I am very eager to hear the details of her trip and to get her perspective on how things went in Israel. Undoubtedly, she and her teammates brought the light of Christ to a dark world.
As I reflect on the light that Keri and her team must have shown the last twelve days, I can't help but think that there has been a lot of light shining here at home too. Sofia, Selah and I have been well taken care of in Keri's absence. We've been taken care of especially by loving citizens of The Kingdom. Whether it was through prayers, meals, playing with the kids, having the kids for several hours or for a day, we've been blessed tremendously by the love of others. Those of you who served us the last twelve days, we sincerely thank you.
Thanks for letting the light of Christ shine through you and allowing us to experience its effects!
No comments:
Post a Comment