Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Israel - Update #4


May 20 - Here is a picture at a Beduin restaurant.  The reason we ate there is because the midwife of S is Beduin.  She is from this village.  We pray our going there helps further this relationship.
 
Now, just after I shared with you about Thursday's expedition to the Islamic Seminary, they cancelled.  But keep praying because we hope to do an outreach event with a local believer.  More on that later.
 
Today (Wed) we hope to finish the painting projects.  It has been quite a task.  We also continue to take turns prayerwalking through the hospital.  Pray for Alison.  Today and Friday she is meeting with some of the hospital administrators in regards to sterilization processes and handwashing.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that all is going well! I am praying for you! "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should" (Ephesians 6:19-20).

Roxanna Grimes said...

Have you read "I Married A Bedoiun" I haven't either, but it's in my stack to read. You have been light, and your husband wrote such a sweet blog about it.