Summer. Kids. Lemonade. Stand. FREE!!!!
Sofia caught the summer entrepreneurial bug and decided she wanted to have a lemonade stand. I enjoyed observing how she went about it.
It was Tuesday and Sofia came to me about having a lemonade stand. I let her know that Saturday would be the best day because our neighbours would be home and not at work. She figured that mom was right so she went about making flyers. Yep. Sofia made about 6 flyers stating she was having a lemonade stand on Saturday and it was free. She then proceeded to hand them out to our neighbours.
Saturday around noon we made the lemonade and Sofia and her friend Valerie (of course, Selah was there every step of the way) went about setting up shop at the end of our driveway.
The girls endured the heat and finally after about two hours they had managed to give away 14 cups of lemonade. They were so proud of themselves.
And I was proud of Sofia's heart. She didn't want to charge anybody money. She wanted it to be free so everyone could enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment